1.The promoter is Life Positive whose registered office is located at C-153, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi 110020.
2.No entry fee is required and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3.The contest is applicable in India only.
4.The last date for submitting entries to the competition is April 30th, 2017. Any entries received after this date will not be considered.
5.The promoter cannot be held responsible for entries not received by them for whatever reason.
6.The rules of the competition and prize for winners are as follows..
- The "Selfie competition" will take place from 23rd March, to 30th April 2017 (inclusive).
- Entrants are invited to Take a "selfie" photograph of themselves with the book Cursed at Kedarnath by Deepta Roy Chakraverti, or with a Poster of the book, or with the digital cover of the book which can be obtained by clicking here. Both the entrant and the book, or poster, must be clearly visible in the photograph. The entrant can then upload their "Selfie" on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag #cursedatkedarnath in the post. The location where the photograph is taken must also be mentioned. By "Selfie" we mean a photographic self-portrait. A "Selfie" is made with a digital camera, a mobile phone or a webcam and sometimes uploaded on social media platform to specify their presence in a place or with someone. Usually taken in the moment, this type of photography is achieved with a device held at arm's length. Entries are also accepted if someone else has taken a photograph of you, provided that you and the book remain the main subject of the photograph, and state the location where the photograph is taken.
- The selfie can be posted on the social networking sites Facebook, Twitter and Instagram only.
- Winners will be chosen based on a lucky draw, to be drawn by Life Positive.
- The first five winners will be awarded a Prize which includes a "Couple movie tickets"
- The winners will be announced on 2nd May, 2017.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on 2nd May. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The decision of Life Positive regarding winners will be final.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Life Positive and not to any other party.
11. Disputes, if any, will be settled in Delhi Courts only.